Thursday, January 28, 2010

On the occasion of my first pub...

I just learned via Ron Silliman's blog that my poems have been published in TITS: A 24-Hour Journal of Poetry and Poetics. Here is the blurb from Silliman's Blog:

Tits: A 24-Hour Journal of Poetry and Poetics,
no location given, Dec. 16-17, 2009. Includes Buck Downs, Theodora Danylevich, Tom Raworth, Lacey Hunter, Rod Smith, Giles Goodland, William Howe, J.E. Kielsgard, Catherine Daly, Lauren Bender, Jordan Davis, Ethan Louis Edwards, Kevin Thurston, Tom Orange, Edwin Torres, Amy King, Tim Atkins, Benmina Taquito, Dana Ward, K. Silem Mohammad, Juliet Cook, Benjamin Friedlander, Chris Funkhouser, Josh Staley, Justin Katko, James Wagner, Mel Nichols, R. Mutt

I'm so excited to be published alongside Rod Smith, Tom Raworth, K. Silem Mohammad, Justin Katko, et al...! I think I'll check my mailbox right now to see if the issue has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment